Teckro Recruitment Privacy Statement
Teckro is committed to protecting your privacy and this Privacy Statement explains the personal data Teckro processes, how Teckro processes it and for what purpose.
What legal basis do we have for processing of your personal data?
When you provide your personal data to Teckro for an employment opportunity, this personal data will be processed on the basis of the consent you have given us and on the basis of our legitimate interest in finding suitable candidates for our job vacancies.
What information do we collect?
- The information that you have provided in your Curriculum Vitae and other additional resources
- The information that you have provided on LinkedIn which is submitted as part of your application
- The Information that a Teckro employee may have provided about you through our company referral scheme
- The information that you have provided to a recruitment agency that Teckro has engaged
- Any information you provided during an interview
- Your personal image via CCTV in the event you visited our offices for an interview
- Any other information collected during the recruitment process.
How is your personal data collected?
- From you, the candidate
- A recruitment agency if one is used
- From the employee referral scheme once you have provided consent to us processing your personal data.
How we will use the information about you?
Teckro will retain records about you for the duration of the hiring process to enable:
- Communication with you about the recruitment process
- Assessment of your skills, qualification, and suitability for the role
- Background checks if you are successful
- Reference checks
Employment Process examples
- To comply with record keeping, audit requirement and legal operations
- For customer and relationship management purposes
- To monitor and manage sickness or absence and to comply with Health and Safety legislation
- To facilitate a company organisational chart
- Administration of the payroll system and to comply with taxation requirements to ensure wages can be paid to the nominated account
- To enable an individual to be able to access and carry out duties within relevant IT systems used by Teckro
- Completion of appraisals, performance and salary reviews
How long we will keep your information for?
Where you are unsuccessful in the recruitment process, with your consent we may keep your personal data for 12 months. This allows Teckro to keep you in mind should any future opportunity arise. After the 12 month period, Teckro may reach out to you either seeking further consent to keep your updated information on file for an additional 12 month or informing you that your information will be deleted.
Do we share your information?
When you apply for a position in Teckro, the information you provide is stored and processed on the recruitment platform that is used to enable Teckro internal teams to collaborate.
In the event you are successful in the recruitment process for a role within Teckro, Teckro will reach out to you to obtain your consent for Teckro to transfer your information to a third engaged to carry out the required background and reference check.
Teckro will not pass your personal data to any other third party, except for (a) any successors-in-title to our business; or (b) where such disclosure is required by law.
Where do we store your personal information?
Your data is saved within the Teckro recruitment platform which stores candidates’ information on servers based in the EU.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
The personal data which you provide to Teckro will be held on secure servers and appropriate steps are taken (both technical and organizational security measures) to protect your personal data in line with applicable law.
What are your rights?
Teckro operates in accordance with European and Irish data protection law. When you as a candidate applied for a role, you provided consent to Teckro processing your personal information for the purposes of the recruitment process. You enjoy a number of rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in some circumstances to amend and delete, your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your statutory data protection rights, please contact Teckro on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Will we update this policy?
If you have further queries with regard to how Teckro processes your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com .